What Team COA Offers Is Unique
Team COA- (Center for Organizational Advancement) was founded over 20 years ago within Rogers Behavioral Health. Now independent -we provide experiential learning or “learning by doing.” Most programs are designed for your team or group participating together. Open enrollment for individuals, is available for some sessions.
Programs range from traditional workshops to interactive sessions in a conference ballroom, meeting space or outdoors. All details are customized to your unique team.
- Simple stress relief: 15-30min Zoom meeting break with playful interaction
- 45min- 2hr Zoom or in person: Group Laughter Yoga; Guided Relaxation; Mindfulness
- Half day: Team-building session; Mindfulness in the workplace; Communication styles; Growth Mindset
- Full-day sessions and Weekend Retreats: in-depth focus on most themes
Serving all groups
- Education Professional Groups
- Healthcare & Social work
- Sports teams
- Zoom stress relief- tips & tricks
- Open Enrollment or Team: Mindfulness in the workplace
- Open Enrollment or Team: Developing EI/ EQ Emotional Intelligence
- Open Enrollment or Team: CLYL- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader for Personal Development, Education or Healthcare
During this time of Covid-19- we are hosting more sessions of all types online and interactive on zoom or other host sites.
Contact Us: email@example.com
“Our trained facilitators use creative scenarios to connect your Team COA experience to real-life situations. We create fun and challenging events that create lasting teamwork” -Director, Cynthia Paris
Online, zoom & in-person events, and Groups from throughout Southeast Wisconsin & Northern Illinois. Including surrounding communities such as Watertown, Fort Atkinson, Delafield, Brookfield, New Berlin, Waukesha, Milwaukee, Racine, Mequon, West Bend, Hartford, West Allis, Mukwonago, Brown Deer, Big Bend, Wauwatosa, Lake Geneva, and more!